Lead Financial Officer, Poland Hub, AVP
Who we are looking for:
The Poland Hub Lead Financials Officer plays a key decision-support role in the finance department. This role provides the financial support for the Poland Hub and works in collaboration with Global LFOs. What you will be responsible for:
What we value:
- Strategic business partner providing finance decision support, advisory and consulting function as key point of contact for financial analytics or analysis for the business/functional heads;
- Overseeing the preparation of analysis, commentary and presentation material for financial reviews (includes flash results, monthly and quarterly business reviews) with senior hub leadership team;
- Lead presentation of financial results in monthly meeting with business partners and hub leadership team;
- Driving the forecasting and rest of year risks and opportunities with potential levers, including providing insight to forecast and future performance;
- Leading and coordinating Budget/ Mid-Year Forecast/ Outlook exercises for Hub by working closely with Global LFO teams and Hub Business teams;
- Preparing routine and timely performance reviews and other ad hoc requests for LFOs or Business partners;
- Leading special projects, including financial modeling, business case development and follow up, in conjunction with the Insights Centre;
- Driving change to standardize reporting, documentation and process across State Street Finance globally.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with exceptional ability to prioritize work priorities;
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Must have the initiative and capability to collaborate with a diverse stakeholder base to deliver timely and high quality output;
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently/ effectively - i.e. demonstrate value-added in previous roles;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Skilled communicator both verbal and written good presentation skills;
- Ability to work both independently and across teams;
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
- 12+ years of experience with FP&A or Expense Analytics, Financial Services experience preferred;
- Qualified Accountant /MBA preferred.
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.