Volcker Specialist with Italian language proficiency, Associate
Who we are looking for
A candidate to provide support to the dynamic Chief Administration Office for Client Service Operations, facilitating the smooth running of the Management Information process and reporting. To administer the daily Volcker Office processes by acting as the 1st point of contact for the administration and collation/processing of information to allow smooth running of the process for all UK/Italy divisions in scope for the UK/Italy Volcker Office. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Volcker Specialist with Italian Language Proficiency you will be responsible for
What we value
- Maintain good order of all files, trackers, distribution lists, workload tracker, document trackers, etc. ensuring accurate and timely updates are made
- To collect, analyse, compile and present MI data from multiple business parties across the UK/Italy business
- To assist with research and data analysis for CAO team, including gathering and manipulating data, researching discrepancies and producing reports
- Maintain SharePoint directory, ensuring all items are filed appropriately and user access requests are monitored and processed as necessary
- Ensure documentation is monitored, recorded, tracked and pursued in accordance with requirements
- Ensure reminders are generated and chased appropriately
- Provide administrative support to wider CAO and assist in the CAO projects, as required and assigned by the Team Manager
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to summarise often complex data into a easily understood verbal or illustrated format
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow up, can do' attitude, positive nature that welcomes change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment on occasion juggling and prioritising a number of simultaneous objectives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in multi- location/geographic complex organization
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with a variety of organisational levels from junior level staff to senior-level management
- Business related degree (preferred)
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a business/ administrative environment is preferable
- Previous analytical experience would be considered a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite, particularly Excel formulae driven spreadsheets, Power-Point, Word, SharePoint considered an asset
- Excellent English is required
- Italian Language Proficiency at B2 level
About State Street What we do.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in multi- location/geographic complex organization.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers