Hardware Development Engineer / Ingenieur (m/w) - 100% Aargau
Modis is looking for a Hardware Development Engineer for one of our client's R&D site in Aargau specialized in the development of imaging soft- and hardware for cancer treatment. As a member of the Image Acquisition Department, you will be working on the development of the x-ray imaging systems for our radiation therapy linear accelerators.
- Take over the ownership of a battery powered hand held device called Visual Coaching Device (VCD).
- Design and develop analog and digital electronics to support new generations of image acquisition components with enhanced hardware diagnostics and preventive maintenance capability.
- Actively keep the existing hardware components up to date to ensure no production gap due to obsolete components.
- Create required documentation for production.
- Graduate of an Engineering degree of a technical institute or university with experience in electrical hardware development
- Knowledgeable experience in H/W engineering (circuit design)
- Programming know-how in C/C++ is a plus
- Strong technical skills and excellent communication skills
- Forward thinking, structured way of working with an ability to get things done
- Fluency in German and English language