Consultant / Senior Consultant - People Advisory Services (PAS) – Mobility - Swiss & International Tax – Basel
Consultant - People Advisory Services (PAS) – Mobility - Swiss & International Tax – Basel EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets andConsultant - People Advisory Services (PAS) – Mobility - Swiss & International Tax – Basel
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on people management and our vision is to help our clients get it right in all its facets. PAS has five key pillars: Mobility, Reward, Systems, Talent and Performance. In Mobility, we help our clients manage the complex compliance, reporting and risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce. As part of the global team, this group benefits from strategic investment in a number of its businesses and forecasts significant growth in the short to medium term.
Working in Mobility at EY offers fantastic opportunities to develop client relationships early on in your career and to be involved in the day to day delivery and management of relationships across a broad range of issues above and beyond tax compliance and advisory.
As a Consultant at EY, you will play a critical part in ensuring a high quality, consistent service is provided to our clients. You will initially provide technical support to the engagement teams, with the longer-term aim of developing into a "tax professional".
- Assisting with the project management of tax compliance engagements including planning, scheduling work, coordinating and communicating between the global tax teams.
- Contributing to special advisory projects (e.g. business traveller, equity-based compensation advice, mobility technology, etc.).
- Preparing Swiss tax returns for internationally mobile employees of our global corporate clients. Including independently reviewing tax assessments and advising clients on appeals and negotiations with the tax administration.
- Actively engaging in discussions with our existing and future customers together with participating in client events to maintain your customer relationships.
- Commercial apprenticeship degree, an academic qualification in law or economics or a certified fiduciary diploma.
- Relevant professional experience (e.g. Tax Authorities, Local tax accounting company, Big 4).
- An interest in international tax and social security.
- As we are an international organization, a strong command of English and German is essential. Other languages are beneficial.
- Strong organizational skills and a degree of flexibility to meet client /department needs and deadlines.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.
- Team player; good communicator, quick learner.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package, which includes full overtime pay, where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive reward package includes support for flexible working and career development including:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The ability to develop yourself further with the option of a short term overseas assignment.
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
The Recruiting Team is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: BAS0002Y. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.Switzerland@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).