In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
Due to the significant growth in our Financial Accounting Advisory Services – Sector Focus Life Sciences practice we are looking for a Manager to develop and execute on life sciences specific FAAS solutions in order to build trust and to ensure clarity, transparency and continuity. Tasks that you promote
Your profile to succeed together
- Collaborate with the partner, senior manager and client to determine a FAAS strategy that satisfies high client expectations and appropriately addresses risk considerations relating to deliverables
- Be responsible for managing and delivering Life Sciences FAAS engagements
- Ensure that the FAAS engagement team understands the client's needs and expectations and the work product is client-focused, clear, accurate and well-presented
- Ensure work is delivered in a timely manner and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Work with other service lines and subject matter experts in providing an integrated service delivery across functions in an international team to meet the clients’ high expectations
- Engage and develop in generating new opportunities related to new FAAS projects and relationships
- Experience in the life sciences sector, incl. ability to identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client and in the life sciences sector
- Experience in FAAS engagements as advisor or corporate employee, incl. ability to lead engagement teams (e.g., new accounting standards)
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferred in Accounting/Finance), complemented with completed or progress towards a further relevant professional education (e.g., Swiss Certified Accountant, CPA, ACCA, CFA or comparable)
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in audit or consulting with a sector focus on life sciences
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented from concept and design through to implementation of projects. Intellectual curiosity and willingness to go “the extra mile”
- Ability to build your relevant internal and external networks in a fast-paced and international environment investing in sustainable relationships
- English is a prerequisite
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: BAS00036. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).