Manager (f/m) Corporate Compliance Services (Life Sciences) in Basel
We are looking for a Life Sciences Compliance Manager (f/m) to join our Forensic & Integrity Services team in Basel EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence inWe are looking for a Life Sciences Compliance Manager (f/m) to join our Forensic & Integrity Services team in Basel
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Join the Forensic & Integrity team in Basel and you will help life sciences’ clients work through complex issues of corporate compliance, misconduct and business disputes. You will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
Our specialists develop specifically target business concepts to create confidence and prevent or combat fraud, bribery and corruption especially in the Pharma / Life Sciences / medical devices industry. Build your career as an employee and help our customers avoid financial loss and reputational damage.
Tasks that you promote
As a Life Sciences Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for further developing our Corporate Compliance service offerings in the Pharma / Life Sciences / medical devices industry. You will also be planning, leading, and managing projects in cooperation with national and international Pharma / Life Sciences / medical devices companies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Mentor, coach and counsel team members
- Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas/solutions and by identifying business relationships with current/new target clients
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the client’s industry and marketplace
- Develop long term relationships with networks both internally and externally
- Maximize operational efficiencies on engagements
- Lead, plan and manage projects including writing proposals, defining scope, overseeing fieldwork and preparing deliverables ensuring a high quality integrated service is provided on time
- Analysis and optimization of Compliance Management Systems (e.g. identification and assessment of compliance risks, compliance trainings, third party risk due diligence, HCP interactions, EFPIA compliance)
- Assessment of Compliance Management Systems (concept, suitability, effectiveness)
- Investigation of allegations of non-compliance and/or compliance issues
- Strong academic record including a degree in a Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Legal related field
- At least five years of work experience either in Consulting or within the Compliance/ Legal /Internal Audit Department, at least half of which should be related to the life sciences industry
- Knowledge and previous experience in the aforementioned fields
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal), German will be considered a plus
- Ability to simultaneously handle diverse and pressing assignments as well as sensitive and adversarial situations
- Critical thinker with very good attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial thinking and customer oriented
- Assertive and confident interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to new situations
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team.
Mr Jona Fahrlaender is looking forward to your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online with Job-ID SWI000JR via our career portal!
Only direct applications will be considered.