Swisslinx is collaborating with a prominent Swiss bank to fill a position for a QA Test Lead who will be responsible for leading a team of internal and external test engineers.
This position offers a combination of interesting responsibilities, a supportive team, convenient location, and flexibility, providing a favorable environment for your professional development and job satisfaction.
In this role, you will have a range of responsibilities, including:
1. Team Leadership; 2. Quality Assurance Strategy; 3. Collaboration with Development Teams; 4. Continuous Improvement; 5. Stakeholder Management.
Skills and Qualifications that you will bring:
1. Test Automation Experience; 2. Experience with leading a team of testers or developers; 3. Software Testing Expertise; 4. Problem-Solving Skills; 5. Agile and DevOps Experience; 6. Relevant Education in IT and Testing; 7. Excellent communication skills in German and English
In return for your skills and expertise, you can expect the following benefits:
1. Exciting Tasks and Training Opportunities: You will be presented with engaging and challenging tasks that will allow you to expand your knowledge and skills in quality engineering. Additionally, the company offers opportunities for further training to support your professional growth.
2. Established and Collaborative Team: You will join an established team that already works well together. This collaborative environment will enable you to share knowledge, collaborate effectively, and contribute to the collective success of the team.
3. Convenient Location: The workplace is located just a few minutes from the SBB train station, which offers convenience for commuting.
4. Flexible Working Time Models: The company provides flexible working time models, which can offer you a better work-life balance and accommodate personal needs. You have an option to work 80% or 100%.
To apply or for any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me, Saron Erasmus: firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 (0)58 268 1054 or press "apply" below: By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies: - storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities - using my personal information or - supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities - transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA