Our People Advisory Services business is focused on people management and our vision is to help our clients get it right in all its facets.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on people management and our vision is to help our clients get it right in all its facets. PAS has five key pillars: Mobility, Reward, Systems, Talent and Performance. In Mobility, we help our clients manage the complex compliance, reporting and risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce. As part of the global team, this group benefits from strategic investment in a number of its businesses and forecasts significant growth in the short to medium term.
- Contributing to and leading special advisory projects (e.g. business traveler, equity-based compensation advice, mobility technology, etc.) while ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach is taken
- Global management and execution of services to a large Swiss multinational organisation
- Leadership and development of a Swiss based compliance and advisory team
Your key responsibilities
- Project management of tax compliance engagements including planning, scheduling work, coordinating, and communicating between the global tax teams
- Handling and being responsible for engagements as well as taking on a wide range of project tasks (e.g. holding tax briefings, doing research, liaising with the authorities, reviewing tax returns, etc.)
- Responsible for day-to-day client liaison. Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing high levels of client service
- Coach and develop other members of the team
Skills and attributes for success
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Law or Economics
- At least 8 years of experience within consultancy, focussing on global personal income tax services, is mandatory; experience in cross-border tax and social security matters is an asset
- As we are an international organization, a strong command of English is essential. Other languages are beneficial
- Understanding and experience of managing large global coordination clients
- Ability to provide international tax and social security planning
- Experience in running and developing large global networks
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong organizational skills and a degree of flexibility to meet client /department needs and deadlines
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Team player; good communicator, quick learner
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Take the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.