Senior Test Automation Engineer / Ingenieur in a high complex environment with excellent career opportunities for the location in Basel
To build up the testing environment, our client is an international company in the financial sector, who provides a high level of services and expertise for private and institutional clients. and gives you the opportunity to work in an international context and international environment, we are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineering (m/w/d) in a high complex environment with excellent career opportunities for the location in Basel Responsibilities:
In this role, you will work in an agile and collegial team and be responsible for programming new test scripts, extending the existing test framework and building a fully automated test environment.
You will also take on numerous challenging tasks, such as:
- Structured and determined solution of complex tasks
- Creating test cases by using Jira
- Responsible for the quality assurance of the applications and the software development kits
- Independent execution of manual and automated tests as well as writing test documentation and reports
To cope with the tasks, you have experience in working as a Software Engineer or Software Test (Automation) Engineer as well as delivering large projects and following strong Agile Software Development practices. Ideally you have a university degree in computer science (University of applies sciences, University) or equivalent education/further education in computer science. Alternatively, you have several years of equivalent work experience. To get a valid work-permission for Switzerland an EFTA-citizenship is mandatory.
In addition, you can demonstrate knowledge of the following points:
- Ability to work both independently to set own goals based on shifting priorities and to maintain confidence and composure in stressful situations
- Experienced in using opbject-oriented programing language skills such as Java, .Net or others
- In order to cover all the technical skills within the team you should have experience with some of the following tools and databases: CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, FastLane and Nexus), Code Quality and Code Secure tools, automated testing tools (Appium, Tosca or Selenium) and relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Oracle or MS SQL)
- Curiosity to acquire new skills in business relevant technology and business
- Very strong problem-solving, analytical skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage