Test Automation Engineer / Ingenieur
As one of the premier suppliers to our international banking client in Basel, Swisslinx are looking for a senior profile with 5+ years of experience within in test automation and a technical background programming in C# to work on a brand new asset management implementation.
This is a rolling contract initially for 7 months with option to extend, starting ASAP.
Working in a vibrant, a multi-cultural and inclusive cross functional team of banking and IT experts, you will support a new project focused on the asset management activities of the Bank through a new system implementation. The project is in the early stages and the first go-live is planned in 7 months' time.
This role is a project-based and would entail working as part of the QA/Testing team. The team has two members working with a larger project team of developers and business analysts.
We are looking for a senior hands-on Test Automaton Specialist able to support the testing and implementation of this new asset management system. The emphasis is on creation and execution of automated tests with a small amount of manual testing to be performed using technologies like C#, OpenShift, Kubernetes and Kafka
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Developing test strategies related to the testing of the integration of an external Asset Management system with the bank's internal systems
• Specifying acceptance criteria and test cases
• Automating tests and test frameworks
• Collaborating closely with business users and developers to enable efficient testing scenarios
• Actively participating and contributing to the agile delivery of the implementation team
• Contributing to system design discussions
• Participating in system integration testing activities
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• 5+ years of experience in automation testing, covering automated test case creation and execution
• Proven working experience using .NET (ideally on OpenShift and xUnit)
• Excellent skills of communicating testing status and reports to stakeholders, both verbally and written
• Fluency in English
Nice to have:
• Experience testing testing applications that run on and interact with technologies such as Kubernetes and/or Kafka
• Experience with Financial Products
• Familiarity with Asset Management concepts
• Experience writing test cases with Selenium
• Familiarity with Blazor
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split WFH right now (post COVID home office will be permitted 2-3 days).
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA