Career Start - Technology (IT) Mainframe System Engineer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Length:
24 months Start date:
June 1, 2021, or by arrangement Workplace:
Zurich Uetlihof Foundation Role:
System Architecture & Engineering Academic qualification:
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Computer Sciences or Engineering. Your Benefits Training:
The Credit Suisse Career Start Program provides excellent opportunities to help you develop your technical skills. We offer on- and off-the-job training, a high level of practical experience, plenty of room to enable you try new things and reach your full potential. Rotation:
Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop strong relationships across multiple teams. You Offer
Do you like to start your career on the most performant, reliable and secure IBM zSystems which is still core of our Swiss Banking platform?
- You support the engineering team responsible for the Mainframe operating, database, network or security systems.
- perform a variety of engineering tasks like installing, configuring, testing, deploying and implementing standard software products.
- undertake demanding conceptual work regarding software research and integration.
- maintain direct contacts with our external software providers.
- take over responsibility for a software product, a project and/or system management process.
- Are you an ambitious and open-minded person who is willing to become acquainted with the high sophisticated Mainframe technology?
- Are you keen to attain knowledge by a customized internal and external education program over 2-3 years?
- Do you prefer the analytical part of a project and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you curious about what a large company like Credit Suisse has to offer?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Do you speak German and do you have a good working knowledge of English?
Ms. J. Emelone would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.