Change Control Lead
For our client, a big biotech company, Swisslinx is looking for a Change Control Lead to be located on their production site in the canton of Bern.
This role will have a dual focus. The primary focus is to develop Change Management processes on all sites and functions. And the second one is to support Quality Team when implementing a new platform.
-Supporting global Quality Systems Operations (QSO) team and cooperating with Change Control Project Owner to develop a Change Control Process Owner to develop a Change Control process to fir all functions within the company.
- Gaining oversight on: requirements, organizational structure and current systems/processes/roles being used.
- Advising on a future best-in-class process
- Supporting the Change Control Process Owner in presenting at Senior Management Level
- Employee Training on Change Control
- Background in Science, engineering or related field
- Experience of development and implementing a QMS at a global level
- In-depth knowledge of the US and European regulations
If you fulfil the following, we look forward to your application! For further information, please contact Alina Pankova at email@example.com.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA