Our client is very stable and successful trading company based in Zug. Currently our client is looking for the Head of Accounting ASAP. In this role you will be exposed to a wide variety of accounting tasks and manage a small team. German and English are mandatory, experience in Commodity Industry is highly preferred.
- Managing 2 staff members in functional and personal aspect and overseeing all Accounting tasks and back-up Accounting team as needed
- Prepare and post monthly payroll data provided by HR in FA including reconciliation of (HR) data with Abacus
- Annually calculate and prepare accurate tax return data for external tax advisors for calculation tax accrual and preparation tax return
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the accounting of allocated tasks by performing any combination of calculating, posting and verifying transactions in order to ensure that all financial data reflect a true and fair picture in accordance with IFRS and local Swiss OR
- Analyzing, monitoring and reporting financial performance on above mentioned desks.
- Perform postings for assigned desks for material invoices, cost invoices and accruals.
- Control and management of the quarterly and year-end financial closing and the reporting thereof for the responsible desks as well as assistance for further closing tasks
- Point of contact to Management, CFO at HQ, Treasury, Accounting team overseas
- Main point of contact for auditors including replying and commenting on all Accounting related questions
- Minimum degree in accounting/finance qualification
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience in financial & a group accounting department of an international group
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous
- Leadership experience
- Experience with Trading Accounting/Finance systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to work under time pressure and in a changing environment
- Able to work with different nationalities and culture
- Ability to interact and communicate at all levels of the organisation