Experienced Web Analyst
For a well-known company in the retail industry worldwide, we are looking for an Experienced Web Analyst with excellent knowledge of the English language (German and/or French and/or Italian is a plus).
This position is permanent and in the region of Bern.
- Responsibility for the tracking and analysis of website analytics
- Ensuring communication across departments to allow for tracking and analyzing data optimally
- Use of web analytics (incl. further tools) to provide optimized and more accurate insights, measurements, and standards
- Providing recommendation for marketing campaigns, business activities, and website (incl. optimized definition of KPIs and goals)
- Driving the implementation of the tag manager tool while coordinating the needs of the Marketing and E-Commerce departments
- Organization of internal trainings
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, Statistics Economics or similar with Digital Marketing or Web Analysis certifications
- More than five years of experience in a digital and fast-moving environment
- Expertise in SEO/SEM, content management, website navigation and analysis
- High flexibility skills and a team-player personality that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Solution-oriented and analytical mindset
Your perspectives are, e.g., the opportunity to work at one of the most famous brands in the retail industry with an international, motivated, and friendly team. The company has a flat-hierarchical structure and the type of employment is permanent.