Our client is a group company in the manufacturing industry with HQ in Switzerland.
As a finance controller, your main responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Ensuring the monthly group reporting as well as various ad-hoc reports
- Controlling of margins, especially of production companies
- Management of the budget process and investment control
- Active participation in the ongoing ERP project, development of a meaningful cost/performance calculation
- Expansion of the internal control system ICS
- Support of the Group CFO in the development of business plans and the examination of possible acquisition projects including due diligence
- If necessary, group consolidation in cooperation with financial accounting
- Perfectly bilingual in German, French, and English
- Bachelor's or master's degree from an university and have several years of experience in a similar role in an industrial environment.
- You are goal-oriented, work in a structured and independent manner and have a high affinity for IT
- You are a team player, reliable personality who feels comfortable in a young team.
- Familiar with office pack (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 / AX 2009 or Power BI is an advantage.