IT Systems Engineer / Ingenieur
Our client is a global industrial company and leader of smart product systems and services which is responsible for treatment of mission-critical infrastructural and agricultural areas. You can expect a very professional environment with excellent benefits. Your skills
- You have completed a professional apprenticeship in the field of information technology or have undergone appropriate further training.
- You have sound knowledge in the areas of SCCM, Active Directory, Azure AD and O365.
- You have good knowledge of automation and scripting with Windows Powershell.
- You have basic knowledge in networking and experience with the installation of Microsoft Windows and database servers.
- You round off your profile with good written and spoken German and English skills, teamwork and communication skills as well as customer orientation. Your Profile
- You are responsible for the architecture, further development and operation of the client landscape with around 2,000 workstations.
- You use the latest Microsoft technologies such as SCCM, Intune, O365 and Azure AD.
- You work independently and are significantly involved in migration, rollout and acquisition projects.
- You work closely with your colleagues from the network, security and server areas.