R&D System Design Verification Expert
Our client develops, produce, and supply high-quality products and services intended for diagnostic laboratories. Responsibilities
You will be responsible for developing the design verification coverage strategy for complex new medical systems.
- Establish the verification plan for a new product (equipment, sample size, personnel, data input, test units, risk, method, etc...),
- Lead test analysts in the production of test cases and coordinate cross functional reviews on protocols prior to execution,
- Define requirements coverage with custom tests, inspections, analysis and demonstrations,
- Leverage system architecture to avoid duplication of effort between system and subsystems and impact analysis to manage regressions,
- Coordinate development of test tools to simulate errors/faults and acquire objective outputs,
- Champion and mature the system design verification process.
- You hold a MS Degree in science or engineering with proficiency in creating and coordinating design verification campaigns for a new medical product;
- You have 10+ years experience in complex systems design verification in highly regulated new product development;
- You have 5+ years experience in system engineering;
- Great communication skills and understanding of the medical regulatory landscape are a must to deliver on this mission.
- You are fluent in English; French would be an asset.