Accountant (Swiss) German - French
Our client is a well-know international company. With the aim to grow the financial team, we are recruiting an Accountant with excellent (Swiss) German skills. Responsabilities
- Support the Head of Accounting with the monthly, quarterly and annual accounts booking
- Be responsible for the accounts payable and receivable (entries, payments, invoice matching, credit control)
- Support with the preparation of the treasury reports
- Support with the TAX declaration for the Swiss entity
- Help and be in charge of ad-hoc accounting projects Profile
- A Degree in finance and accounting
- An excellent level of Swiss German, or German is required. A good/fair level of French is necessary
- At least 3 years of experience as accountant in a Swiss based company - the knowledge of accounting booking skills not necessary. This is an evolutive role and it's meant to support the Head of the department.
- An open-minded and dynamic attitude are a requirements
- Be an absolute team-player is also necessary
- The vacancy is open in Geneva, but a few days of remote work are possible.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch