Assistant Financial Product Advisor (Intern - 1 year)
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
For our Advisory Team in Geneva we are looking for a highly motivated, engaged and results-oriented "Assistant Financial Products Advisor" for a 1 year period.
- Develop a high quality of team support
- Consolidation and view on custody portfolios through synergies between Advisory/ Sales team and Custodian team
- Sales of structured products and/or other derivative transactions
- Execution and booking of transactions
- Creation of tailor-made structured products
- Responsibility for specific tasks regarding booking of trades and maintenance of client relationships
- Manage day to day client interactions, identifying and understanding customers' needs
- Follow-up of the daily business including the different administrative tasks (product life cycle management: deal confirmations, secondary market...)
- Generate investment ideas in structured products, and give support during promotional campaigns
- A systematic and continuous analysis of products portfolios and work out on suitable investment proposals
- Bachelor / 1st year Master degree in finance or economics
- Innate ability and strong interest for advisory and sales
- Previous experience in structured products sales much appreciated
- Very good understanding of derivatives instruments
- Strong interest in financial markets and investments as well as for a dynamic and exciting work environment
- Pro-active attitude, analytical and structured thinking
- Curious about cross asset area and how to use them
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in French and English, good knowledge of German would be an asset
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .