Base Oil Operator
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a multinational oil trading and supply company looking to hire a base oil operator to join the commercial team in Geneva. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for the efficient handling of transactions on behalf of the trader in a swift and accurate manner.
- The administration of contracts including ensuring accuracy and amending as necessary, comprehension of all elements of necessary contracts including Ts&Cs and the issuance of relevant instruction to counterparties to ensure execution of final trade.
- To complete any request for provision or receipt of Letters of Credit as well as checking accuracy of incoming/outgoing invoices and dealing with the relevant data entry for these documents.
- The handling of any and all aspects associated with the logistics of the completion of trade. For example the nomination and management of vessels, the understanding and issuance or receipt of any and all relevant paperwork and ensuring all of the relevant insurance is in place processing any claims that arise.
- Reports to Head of Petrochemical Operations
- University degree or qualification from Business School.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience with base oils a requirement.
- Good knowledge of operational and financial procedures, as well as audits and reporting.
- Must have an excellent ability to communicate in English (written and spoken) as well as (at minimum) the ability to read Russian and speak it conversationally. As well as good negotiation, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Role based in Geneva