The chance for a seasoned, energetic, business-minded business developer with strong track record with EAM's in Switzerland + globally to join leading, innovative, Swiss banking group with a first-class reputation. The role offers the chance for greater visibility, liberty as part of a dynamic close-knit, growing team.
An innovative and first-class approach to private banking, our client is a long-established, very reputable Swiss banking group. An international client base within wealth management, corporate advisory, family office and asset management services as well as investment banking. They can offer a rewarding and fast-paced working environment for dynamic high flyers.
Joining a small but busy growing team, your focus will be on developing the GFI And EAM segment. This job can be based out of our client's Zurich or Geneva offices.
Your role will include, but not limited to:
- Prospecting the EAM market actively and leading the onboarding process of those with a strong potential as well as managing the subsequent onboarding of end-clients
- Initiating and building up close relationships with the key people within each EAM’s organization in order to be positioned to capture the future growth opportunities
- Fostering the cross-selling of the competencies and capabilities available within the Group
- Recent and seasoned experience in acquiring and developing a portfolio of EAMs in Switzerland primarily (abroad a plus)
- BA in Finance or equivalent
- Proven track record of more than 10 years with first-class banking institutions serving the EAMs in Switzerland (minimum tenure of 5 years per position)
- Network of close personal contacts developed over the years with the owners/partners of the key players in the Swiss + global EAM sector
- Sound and thorough knowledge of the EAM industry, its regulatory environment, challenges and key success factors
- Strong acquisition and interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial mind set
- Determined, energetic with a business-minded, service-oriented approach
- Fluent English a must; French and or German a plus
- Swiss resident or compelling reasons for moving back to the region
- EU/EEA/Swiss nationals only due to work permit regulations
- This job can be based out of Geneva or Zurich with frequent travel to and from these 2 offices