The chance for a seasoned, energetic, business-minded business developer with strong track record with EAM's in Switzerland + globally to join leading, innovative, Swiss banking group with a first-class reputation. The role offers the chance for greater visibility, liberty as part of a dynamic close-knit, growing team.
An innovative and first-class approach to private banking, our client is a long-established, very reputable Swiss banking group. An international client base within wealth management, corporate advisory, family office and asset management services as well as investment banking. They can offer a rewarding and fast-paced working environment for dynamic high flyers.
Joining a small but busy growing team, your focus will be on developing the GFI And EAM segment.
Your role will include, but not limited to:
- Prospecting the EAM market actively and leading the onboarding process of those with a strong potential as well as managing the subsequent onboarding of end-clients
- Initiating and building up close relationships with the key people within each EAM’s organization in order to be positioned to capture the future growth opportunities
- Fostering the cross-selling of the competencies and capabilities available within the Group
- Recent and seasoned experience in acquiring and developing a portfolio of EAMs in Switzerland primarily (abroad a plus)
- BA in Finance or equivalent
- Proven track record of more than 10 years with first-class banking institutions serving the EAMs in Switzerland (minimum tenure of 5 years per position)
- Network of close personal contacts developed over the years with the owners/partners of the key players in the Swiss + global EAM sector
- Sound and thorough knowledge of the EAM industry, its regulatory environment, challenges and key success factors
- Strong acquisition and interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial mind set
- Determined, energetic with a business-minded, service-oriented approach
- Fluent English a must + at least some French
- Swiss resident or compelling reasons for moving back to the region
- EU/EEA/Swiss nationals only due to work permit regulations