Carbon Credit Broker
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international brokerage looking to hire an experienced carbon credit broker to lead the growth of the desk in Geneva, Switzerland. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Lead the development of the carbon credit desk building out a portfolio of clients
- Actively deal within the voluntary market with the view of expanding into the compliance markets.
- Build and maximize business with existing relationships / clients within the firm, as well as originating new business from scratch
- Consult, advise and provide clients with market updates, opportunities and trends.
- Role reports into Commercial Director
- Minimum 1 year experience trading / broking / selling carbon credits
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills to develop new business and extract maximum value
- Experience in the Voluntary market is mandatory, experience in the compliance markets would be an advantage (EU ETS).
- Knowledge of the shipping industry / markets would be an advantage
- Located in Switzerland (or happy to relocate within Europe)
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.