Our client is a booming financial company that is growing fast with solid assets
Our client is a well known Financial Services company.
Chief Operating Officer
- You will liaise with banks, lawyers, Private Banks and other service providers
- You will set-up, review, streamline and improve operating processes with regards to all the solutions provided (funds, structured products, certificates...)
- You will be the key reporting line between operational and IT functions - setting up targets, procedures, maintaining the operations and being the one of the decision makers
- You will ensure smooth operations, including but not limited to trade processing, AML/KYC check, compliance reports, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role within middle-office, funds accounting/valuations or operations
- Experience in Structured Products and Equity derivatives platform a must
- Experience in Investment Banking a plus
- Excellent knowledge in operating processes
- Senior management experience
- Fluent in English and French
Your perspectives and advantages
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles. Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch