Client Service Executive (80-100%)
- Genf, Genève, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- HSBC Private Bank (Suisse) SA
- 18 Dez 18
Job reference number: 0000C5O4
The Client Relationship Support role assists Wealth Planners (WPs) in building relationships by identifying and meeting existing and prospective customer needs. This role is responsible for identifying product and service opportunities, carrying out customer research, helping the WP prepare for customer meetings. Other fundamental parts of the role include co-ordination of implementation of PWS solutions with BIU & FSU. In the absence of the WP, the role holder will act as the focal point for the relationship, products and services.
The tasks for this role may include some or all of the following:
- Provide support to the Wealth Planners (WPs) to enable them to optimise the potential value of client relationships, improve client engagement and deliver needs-based solutions and fair outcomes for customers
- Enable proactive client management by attending client meetings with WP as necessary, and acting as the first point of contact for customers on daily BIU and FSU related enquiries
- Prepare appropriate analysis, proposals and presentations to prospective customers
- Support the WP on day-to-day activities including client planning, pipeline management, co-ordination with product partners and ensuring data and call reports are accurately and timely updated
- Organise back office, filing system and maintain files
- Organise meetings, trainings and other PWS related events
- Support the WP with third party liaison, including discussions with external lawyers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Group colleagues to deliver appropriate needs-based solutions for customers
- Organise travel arrangements for the WP team, including expense reports and Cross Border communications management.
- Monitor NBIS and Pipeline and analyse related information
- Provide ongoing risk monitoring in areas concerning Global Standards and Anti-Money Laundering & Sanctions alerts, and act as an escalation point for risk issue response
- Ensure consistent application of Group Policy and adhere to regulatory, financial, and legal standards to minimise business and reputational risks.
- Continuously improving the client experience
- Achieving completion of service requests
- Protecting the Bank by acting as First Line of Defense and observing all controls
- Multi-jurisdictional client support to HSBC’s WP and Acquisition teams and facilitates client review, renewal, maintenance and exit activities across all HSBC products
- Coordination and completion of key operational activities, whilst providing regulatory expertise and risk management assistance.
- Being the point of contact for clients from an onboarding, account maintenance and Customer Due Diligence perspective
- Responsible for the oversight and co-ordination of new business on-boards, KYC Renewals and remediation projects, existing client maintenance and facilitation of client exits as well as supporting the client relationship managers with any relationship tasks
Qualifications & Experience
- Basic understanding of generational planning and wealth structuring principles
- Basic understanding of trust and company law in the jurisdictions where Private Wealth Solutions has a presence
- Basic understanding of wealth planning opportunities applicable to PWS target populations and key markets
- Ability to build and maintain relationships – within PWS, HSBC Private Banking, the Group, and professional groups externally
- Working knowledge of PWS’ documentation and Team Space management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Avaloq.
- Minimum of two years professional experience in private banking or equivalent
- Proven customer service, communications, sales, analytical, organizational, and planning skills
- Good understanding of the major products/services available in the private banking industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player with proven experience providing excellent support to WPs and with drive for success and achievement
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Legal background is preferable.
- Previous experience delivering quality before and after-market sales assistance to WPs, current clients and prospective clients is highly preferable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.
Within HSBC certain roles are designated as Enhanced Vetting Roles. For these roles, all internal and external applicants are required (subject to local laws), to pass satisfactorily a series of additional checks both as part of the application process and, if successfully recruited into the Enhanced Vetting role, on an on-going basis. The Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are first carried out as part of this recruitment exercise, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. This role has been designated as an Enhanced Vetting Role.
To discover more about HSBC, please check our website: https://www.hsbc.com/about-hsbc
Please apply via our career website: https://hsbc.taleo.net/careersection/external/moresearch.ftl?lang=en_gb
Job reference number: 0000C5O4