Corporate FP&A Lead
Our client is a fast-growing company.
• Deliver monthly and quarterly timely and quality Group variances analysis (balance sheet, P/L, Cash flow), actual vs actual, vs budget, prior year and quarter, etc. with a clear reporting showing what comes from affiliates and from consolidated adjustments, backing each number.
• Develop a robust framework, affiliates reporting, systems and processes within the organization to collect, consolidate and deliver relevant, accurate and timely information. Develop a Group Chart of Account in coordination with the Head of Accounting, implement in each location, develop affiliates reporting package in Group format.
• Coach and develop local controllers and teams to capture and deliver accurate and relevant accounts analysis and reporting, that lean up with Group.
• Responsible for cash projections, treasury, and cash flow. Investment policy application and investments management. Regular cash flow reporting to prepare.
• In charge of updating the 5-year forecast (B/S, P/L, Cash Flow) on a monthly basis with actual and most recent information. Revamp the model to align with management reporting format. Perform quarterly Impairment analysis for accounting requirements using the 5-year forecast.
• Responsible of the coordination, consolidation and reporting of the monthly financial management reporting and analysis. Responsible for the preparation, maintenance and delivery of the strategic long-term planning, budgeting, and projection processes.
• Responsible for drafting presentations for Group Controller (intent for monthly executives' meetings, Audit Committee, BoD, CEO, etc.).
• Design and develop systems and tools for efficient processes and reporting.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting & Finance required, CPA, ACCA, CA, (Mandatory)
• 7+ years of corporate & management reporting or Financial Reporting & Accounting or FP&A experience.
• Oracle, BI and ERP consolidation implementation experience a plus.
• Strong accounting & financial knowledge, able to design independently a full strategic planning with balance sheet, P/L and cash flow. Understand the various impacts and components.
• Strong experience and/or knowledge of Manufacturing, inventory, COGS, standard costs, both accounting and costs controlling. Able to set up the entire management reporting, monitoring for costs managements and controls around these areas to deliver proper tracking and analysis.
• Strong cash flow forecast, monitoring experience and delivery of results achievement.
• Experience in helping to scale company operations and processes.
• Outstanding financial modeling skills excel and power point.