Corporate and Finance Lawyer
Our client, a leading law firm based in Geneva, enjoys a reputation of excellence in the market and among its clients in the fields of corporate transactions, corporate/commercial law, tax, finance regulation as well as international commercial arbitration/litigation. Our client is searching for a: A Corporate and Finance Lawyer Responsibilities:
- You will negotiate, draft, review and advise on various types of commercial agreements (distribution, license, sponsoring, confidentiality etc.) for our clients.
- You will assist and advise our clients in connection with M&A and corporate transactions.
- You will assist and advise our clients in a variety of commercial and corporate law matters.
• Banking & Finance:
- You will assist and advise Swiss and international financial institutions, such as banks, investment funds, asset managers and securities dealers/brokers in relation to financial regulations.
- You will represent clients before FINMA and other regulatory bodies.
- You will act for arrangers, underwriters, lenders, borrowers and sponsors in domestic and multijurisdictional financing transactions (including acquisition, leveraged and syndicated financings).
• You are a Swiss qualified lawyer ( avocat/Rechtsanwalt ) with strong academic credentials.
• You work in English and French or in English and German.
• You have at least three years of experience in M&A/corporate and/or banking & finance in a top-tier law firm, a Big 4 or an international bank.
• You hold a LLM or had professional experience abroad.
• You are willing to handle matters both autonomously and in a team environment. WE OFFER
• The opportunity to work on very diverse, high-profile, international and challenging assignments.
• Direct contacts with sophisticated clients, including their CEOs, CFOs and GCs, in numerous industries.
• A motivating team environment within a small team.
• Opportunities for development and promotion, including access to partnership.
• Flexible hours and home office (1 to 2 days a week).
• Flexible hours and home office (1 to 2 days a week)