Enterprise Solution Architect - France - (D/F/M)
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an ambitious spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant's delivery model infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions, and business results.
Be one of our change-makers and join the success story: we are looking for a Enterprise Solution Architect - (D/F/M)
Location: Geneva, Switzerland The Opportunity
At Cognizant, we are looking for a talented Enterprise Solution Architect to join our growing Multi-Service Integration organization. As Enterprise Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the design of one or more applications or services within an organization, and is typically part of a solution development team. He or she has a balanced mix of technical and business skills, and will often work with an enterprise architect or technical architects for strategic direction. The role's focus is on the technical decision-making, regarding the solutions and how they affect the business outcomes.
In this role, you will create top-notch solutions for our clients' transformation and outsourcing requirements. You will define and drive business-IT solutions that use innovative business processes, architectural and technical frameworks to provide client partners with viable, high value solutions to complex business problems. Our solutions are typically a combination of Digital, BPO, applications development, applications management and infrastructure services. Your Key Result Areas
- Drive Solutioning for complex deals involving multiple service lines and technical disciplines as part of RFI, RFP and informal deal processes.
- Lead a multi-functional team of tower authorities across their respective domains.
- Work closely with clients, intermediaries and internal Cognizant technical domain authorities to build high impact solutions
- Define solution vision and direction building on commonalities and benefits across lines of business and technologies
- Envision a transformation roadmap that aligns with the strategic and tactical direction of the partner client
What you can expect
- BS and/or MS in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of new technology world Cloud, IOT, Platforms, BigData, AI/ML
- 10+ years' experience in a IT Service Delivery and Solutions Architect role, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in at least two of the following: Infrastructure Services, BPO, Digital, Applications Development and Maintenance
- Proven experience planning, designing, and implementing large-scale business-IT solutions.
- Fluent in French and English a Business Languages
- An organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- An environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our many backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true collaboration. About Cognizant
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.