FP&A _ Temp role
Location : Geneva area
Length of the mission : 6 months
- Support the implementation of an improved management planning and reporting cycle.
- Monitor the preparation and coordination of accurate and timely management reports and budgets.
- Produce relevant analysis to monitor and improve key performance indicators.
- Explain any variances and find out solutions.
- Ad hoc analysis.
- Master's degree in finance,
- 8-10 years of professional experience, with a start in a consulting or auditing firm and within international organizations as FP&A Analyst,
- Experience of management information and analytics tools,
- Proficient in financial modelling and excel,
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural and cross-functional environment,
- Solution driven,
- Fluency in French and English.