Our client is a young and dynamic company.
- With a direct report to the CEO, managing the finance function including budgeting, forecasting, reporting and cash flow management.
- Act as a company secretary and co-ordinate external service providers (payroll, tax and accounting) in the different international hubs
- Understanding of the simple group consolidations
- Preparing the quarterly reporting to external investors
- Maintain the Employee Share Option Program
- Qualified CPA/ACCA/ACA or almost qualified.
- Experience (4-5 years) in a BIG4 or in a similar position within a start-up.
- Ability to work autonomously, solve problems, take initiative and take ownership.
- Someone with a growth mindset that constantly looks at improving and automating processes
- Strong command of spoken and written English and French