Our client is an Independent Asset Manager based in the heart of Geneva.
In the past two years, its activities have expanded tremendously. The rhythm is highly dynamic and quality work is expected on daily basis to optimise efficiency.
Currently, we are looking for an Operations Specialist to join the team.
In this position, the main responsibilities will be:
- Handle day to day operations of the company and the group:
- Day to day operations such as communication to banks, entering payments, booking meetings, etc.
- Keep track of payments (to external counterparties and inter-company)
- Handle agendas, meeting, travels for the managing directors and other members of the team.
- Monitoring of our Investor Relationship Portal.
- Filling of documents, collecting signatures, delivering documents to counterparts.
- Negotiating with suppliers.
- Executive assistant to the managing directors - handle punctual personal request (organize travel for them and their family members, call their suppliers, coordinate their personal agendas, etc.).
- Keep the company's bookkeeping system updated.
- Be the liaison with our external counterparties on various aspects of the reporting and coordinating with the team to ensure timely delivery:
- Audit requirements for our fund entities
- Quarterly reporting to investors for our funds
- Accounting information to fiduciary and fund administrators
- Participate in selected projects relative to finance, operations and overall improvement of the company's processes.
- Previous experience within a financial institution.
- Bachelor of Science earned at a good school.
- English & French required, German strongly preferred.
- Basic knowledge in accounting a plus.
- Knowledge in compliance (AML) would be a plus.