On behalf of one of our clients, a family-office historically located in the heart of Geneva, we are looking for a: Financial / Management Accountant
with a strong English mindset and language skills. Your responsibilities will be focused on:
- Responsibility for day-to-day accounting, including financial movements, expenses and investments
- Preparation and processing of bank orders according to expense / financing needs; participation in bank reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Participation in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports with a high attention to detail
- Assisting the team in producing reports for the trusts, the family and others as required
- Production of year-end financial statements of group companies
- Reviewing the management and financial accounts of other group companies for reporting purposes
- Fixed asset administration and control
- Dealing with ad-hoc matters and challenges inherent in a family office environment
- You hold a Brevet Fédéral (or equivalent)
- You have successful experience of at least 3 years in an audit firm, in a fiduciary or in a family office. Knowledge of trusts an asset.
- You are an English native-speaker or have a C1 level (mandatory) and speak French with a minimum level of B2.
- You have a good command of accounting software and systems, Microsoft Office (Excel, Access) and reporting systems (eg. Power BI, Tableau)
- You have the ability to handle new projects for the benefit and improvement of management and reporting
- You are autonomous and independent but willing to be flexible and work hand-in-hand with a dynamic, close-knit team
- You embrace responsibilities with maturity, proactivity and a positive, discreet, trustworthy approach
If the above describes you, you can apply directly to this ad.
We look forward to receiving your application and discussing it with you. Only applications matching to this description will be considered.