Our client is a global company
- Analyze and increase the reliability of financial information to make results as transparent as possible.
- Control and ensure appropriate revenues and respective cost allocation to calculate the financial results.
- Prepare reports that will be for the others departments explaining results. Ensure these results are accurate and understandable to make room for the optimization of the Management's decision making.
- Analyze variances using the implementation of analytical reporting tools.
- Other tasks : data reconciliation versus accounting, participation in tools improvement with IT department
- Master's degree in a finance
- Experience (3-5 years) in External Audit or in a Financial Analyst position.
- Advanced Excel level and strong analytical skills
- Committed to a high level of work accuracy and precision
- Ability to drive change and able to work in a team environment
- Open minded and flexible
- Perfect command of both written and spoken English and French