We are pleased to collaborate with a fast-growing company active on a global scale, in finding a Financial modelling analyst .
You are interested in working on assessing new investments opportunities, preparing and updating the long-term financial forecasts as well as supporting the Business Development team in strategic ad-hoc analysis? You are looking for major Challenges as refinement and maintenance of multiple financial models? Collect and review of diverse inputs into analysis process? Reporting directly to the CIO, in this context, your main missions are to:
- Undertake detailed analysis and efficient financial modelling of long-term business plans to support strategic Group level decisions, financing and expansion activities, valuation of capital investments and assessment of changes in business environment and new M&A/Investment opportunities
- Refine, engineer and maintain multiple long term business development models in collaboration with the FP&A team
- Perform quantitative and qualitative market analysis (M&A activity, competition, market drivers, economic environment, regulation, etc.)
- Conduct, manage or support due diligence processes in connection with new investment opportunities including general background checks and company-specific research
- Prepare executive summaries, presentations and papers for senior management and Board of Director reviews of business development matter
- You have a MSc diploma in Finance or Business Administration
- You have a demonstrated experience of 2-3 years in investment finance / valuation or related investment analysis experience
- You have a strong knowledge in detailed financial modelling, assessment of ROI and on business and investment valuation techniques
- Expert Excel modelling skills with strong understanding of financial return assessment techniques
- You have strong analytical skills. You're very detail-oriented and highly organized.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and are able to express your professional knowledge in a concise and effective written-manner
- You have the ability to work in a collaborative, demanding, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment