For one of our clients, a Swiss based Private Bank, we are looking for a Fixed Income Investment Manager, focusing on the financials sector.
- Research and monitor issuers in the global Financials sector.
- Perform fundamental analysis on issuers and relative value across both in the capital structure and versus peers.
- Generate and monitor investment ideas to be followed by the bank’s Advisory Clients.
- Identify trends in specific regions and/or sub-sectors of the coverage universe.
- Publish on the daily, monthly, and ad-hoc publications.
- Follow-up on New Issues, roadshows and be in contact with companies and research providers.
- Follow-up on corporate actions on existing recommendations.
- Present ideas in conferences, team meetings and to Clients.
- Work closely with other analysts in the team, exchanging ideas and views.
- Master degree (CFA a plus).
- Min. 7 years’ experience in a similar role (experience in credit analysis).
- In-depth knowledge of the bank and insurance sectors.
- Ability to critically analyze news flow and research on specific issuers.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and written.
- Team player who can work with limited supervision.
- Prior experience in private banking.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Bloomberg.
- Fluent in English (French a strong asset).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, many thanks for your understanding.