Our client is an international company.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, HY and FY reporting process together with the Group Consolidation Team
- Make sure the reporting process is aligned with the Group standards, in a timely and qualitative manner
- Ensure integrity and appropriate understanding/analysis of business units/reporting entities submissions and overall consolidated figures (for Management reporting and Consolidated Financial Statements purposes)
- Strong collaboration with the consolidation team to perform analytical reviews across the Group entities
- Being a key support to local entities: provide guidance on Group policies, processes, systems, and technical requirements
- Integrate the new acquired businesses into the Group reporting framework
- Partner with the Consolidation team to set up, document, and update specific accounting procedures
- Developing and implementing best practice processes and systems across the Group
- Ad hoc projects - common part of the assignments
- 5 to 8 years' of experience, ideally with external audit background.
- An experience in internal audit and/or within a multinational corporation with a well regarded finance and accounting structure Sensitivity: Confidential
- Excellent management skills - ability to handle multiple priorities, organise work and meet deadlines and make others meeting deadlines and targets
- Proven ability to work in a team environment. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced hands-on internal controls or knowledge of processes and systems
- IT skills - Mastering of Excel is a must. Being experienced in SAP FC is a significant plus. Being knowledgeable of PowerBI is nice to have.
- Language Skills -Very Good knowledge of spoken and written English is a must, French is a significant plus. Other language is nice to have
- Strong focus on attention to detail to deliver accuracy and quality but also ability to navigate back to high level overview