Group Reporting Analyst
Our client is a global company
• Strong collaboration with head of Consolidation and head of Management reporting
• Take ownership of the group's multi-currency reporting process
• Liaison with reporting entities to ensure a timely and accurate close
• Liaison with reporting entities to provide guidance on group policy, processes, systems and technical requirements
• Ensure integrity and appropriate understanding/analysis of business units/reporting entities submissions and overall consolidated figures
• Ensure that the review of entities reporting package including audit deliverables with critical analysis is performed by the controlling/reporting team in Geneva
• Consolidation of all IFRS reporting deliverables including the calculation of consolidation adjustments
• Developing and implementing best practice processes and systems across the group
• Lead consolidation systems improvement initiatives
• Manage monthly, quarterly, HY and FY consolidation process together with the Group reporting Team
• Set up, document, and update internal control procedures related to the consolidation process
• Specific accounting analysis and accounting issues documentation
• Min 4-6 years' of experience, ideally with audit background and with complex consolidation experience ideally within a multinational corporation with a well-regarded finance and accounting structure or a successful experience in external audit with a specialization in Consolidation of commercial/industrial companies
• Advanced hands-on knowledge of consolidation process, systems and controls
• IT skills - Mastering of Excel is a must. Being experienced in IBM Cognos and/or SAP FC is a significant plus. Being knowledgeable of PowerBI is nice to have.
• Language Skills -Very Good knowledge of spoken and written English is a must, French is a significant plus
• Significant and complex financial analysis of activities, projects and plans previous experience. Strong focus on attention to detail in order to deliver accuracy and quality but also ability to navigate back to high level overview
• Excellent management skills - ability to handle multiple priorities, organise work and meet deadlines and make others meeting deadlines and targets
• Proven ability to work in a team environment. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.