Our client is a leading and global investment company with a strong branding and a name that inspires excellence. The have strategically decided to identify a new talent in their Geneva office to drive the direct investment capability in Switzerland. For this newly created position we need a senior expert in Mid Cap transactions (From origination to execution) with an extraordinary network of the business ecosystem in Switzerland, with a particular emphasis on entrepreneurs and C-level executives. We are seeking a very independent person with the capability to adapt rapidly to a significant corporate culture.
- Autonomy to lead and run a deal flow from the beginning to the end
- Developing existing relationships and building new ones
- Sourcing deals in the French part of Switzerland mainly
- Capability to create and manage a team
- Leading client meetings and pitches and providing strategic advice and proposals
- Making sure running projects are managed appropriately, with tasks delegated and reviewed where necessary.
Skills & Requirements:
- You must have -10 years of M&A experience from a Tier 1 bank / top boutique
- An excellent knowledge of Direct Investment especially the Mid-Market segment
- Experience in reviewing juniors work models, valuations, and training, mentoring and pitch presentations;
- Autonomy to lead and run a deal from beginning to end;
- Strong execution experience
- European and Swiss Coverage