Head of Trading, Middle Distillates
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a small oil trading house based in Geneva, Switzerland, looking to hire a Senior Trader to develop a middle distillates desk. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Build and develop a physical middle distillates portfolio (jet, diesel, kerosene, gas oil etc.)
- Utilize the company's existing relationships with refineries as well as establishing and originating new channels of procurement
- Assist with the rapid development and growth of the company helping them establish a name in the oil and gas space (potential of becoming a director within the company)
- Maintain strong relationships with clients across the Mediterranean meeting clients face to face and attending energy conferences
- Reports into the Owner/Co-Founder
- 12+ years' experience trading middle distillates with an established network of clients across Europe (transferable into the new business)
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to build a new area of the business (previous experience with a start-up / setting up a new desk would be advantageous)
- Previous experience managing / heading trading team within a commodity trading house
- Strong knowledge of the middle distillate market and products (jet, diesel, kerosene, gas oil etc.)
- Located in Switzerland or happy to relocate
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.