Head of controlling
We are pleased to collaborate with a fast-growing company active on a global scale, in finding a Head of Controlling. Profile:
- You have a demonstrated experience of 5 years as senior Finance Manager in understanding complex business models and designing flexible solutions to model the business.
- You have a MBA or you are qualified accountant
- You are recognised by your excellent communication skills (both written and verbal in English essential; French & German highly desirable also).
- You are able to build, develop, retain and inspire a small high performance team.
- You are confidence, curious, and love constructively challenging senior management.
- You adopt a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- You have an ability to influence key decision makers and stakeholders and also to communicate effectively at all levels.
Reporting directly to the board and to the CEO, you will supervise, organize and coordinate the financial strategy of the group. In this context, your main missions are to:
- Ensure continuous improvement of key processes and outputs delivered "on time, right first time", principally: monthly management reporting & analysis, regular forecasts, annual budget and some of the business plan aspects of the Group Strategy.
- Intervene in analysis of past, current and future trends in key performance indicators (revenue, variable costs, personnel costs, opex, EBITDA, capital expenditure and cash flow...)
- Provide financial analysis to support business topics as they arise, including M&A, commercial deals, financial due diligence, and to support strategic initiatives (including BI Project, Efficiency Programs, Finance Transformation) as well as more general ad-hoc requirements.
- Support Swiss Operations to make effective capital allocation decisions by designing and implementing a robust post-investment evaluation process, driving learnings and improved ROI in both M&A and capex investment.
- Become a trustful business partner and support teams with robust analysis and advices for decision making process, suggest & implement corrective & preventive measures
- Maintain & Develop IT finance related tools