Our client is a global company
- Perform the necessary preparation tasks for information gathering, analysing, and defining the internal audit action plan for Execution.
- Participate to the preparation of audit mission's pre-audit risk assessment and reporting to Internal Audit management.
- Perform fieldwork (on-site or remote audit assignments) on assigned areas of intervention:
- Participate to the drafting of audit deliverables and reporting to HQ and the entities stakeholders.
- Contribute on continuous development of Internal Audit methodology and work programs, identifying emerging risks, gaps in audit controls or leveraging new developments.
- Perform ad-hoc internal audit projects, as assigned by Internal Audit management and provide support to any team/function as needed and requested.
- Master's degree with emphasis in Auditing, Corporate Finance or Business Management
- A minimum of 3 years working as an Internal Auditor (BtoB) in a global environment
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures
- Good written and spoken English and Spanish
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to act with professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently as well as under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (also with Management)
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, and ERP (such as SAP) and databases
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to manipulate substantial amounts of data and to compile detailed reports