The portfolio Manager should come from a quantitative or trading background with a live track record with a traded strategy with consistent monthly returns.
Trading a portfolio
· Totally responsible for the revenue generation on your portfolio
· Be expected to manage the risk profile within the limits provided by the firm's Risk department
· Alpha Capture
· alternative data for alpha generation
· Designed HFT trading strategies
· Developing a systematic trading strategy with the support of quantitative analysts and developers.
· Develop systematic strategies that exploit statistically-based predictive signals associated with various market inefficiencies.
· Manage own quantitative investment portfolio
· Proven track record of profitability
· Strong work ethic with attention to detail
· Disciplined trading style
· Ability to work under pressure
· Have a live track record
· Mid or High-frequency Strategy
· Have strategies trading futures, FX.
Please send a PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org