Our Corporate Finance division offers an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic team. You will work on in-depth company and industry research, financial analyses, valuation models, client pitches and execution of transactions. We work in small teams where everyone benefits from deep project involvement and high client exposure.
Analysts work on transactions with exposure to a broad range of industries and investment banking services (M&A, ECM and DCM). You will research and analyse industry-specific developments, acquisitions, disposals, and investment highlights of listed and private companies. Additionally, you will gain intimate knowledge of various capital raisings and deal structures.
REYL Intesa Sanpaolo provides a collegial and entrepreneurial work environment. We reward our analysts with substantial responsibilities, interactions with senior-level professionals and live engagements.
- Supporting on execution, marketing and coverage work across industries and products
- Supporting on the preparation of client presentations
- Building detailed and complex financial models (balance sheet, profit & loss and cash flow forecasts)
- Performing valuation analyses (e.g. comparable company analysis, precedent transactions, DCF, LBO, etc.)
- Executing transactions from pitch to close (e.g. public and private mergers, acquisitions and divestitures across all sectors, equity capital markets and debt capital markets advisory)
- Researching, gathering and analysing market and financial information
- Managing interns and overseeing various workstreams
- Top-tier university degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) with excellent grades
- Relevant work experience (min. 1-2 years including internships) in investment banking and/or private equity
- Proficient knowledge of corporate finance and awareness of M&A, equity and debt markets
- Excellent modelling and technical skills
- Proficient use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of Bloomberg, Factset, etc.
- Fluency in English and preferably in French
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate independently but also work in a team with all levels of staff
- Pro-active and performance-driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Please apply and send complete documentation via our apply button.