This Senior Private Banker role is with a top-tier International Private Bank that is looking to develop their Latin American desk in Geneva. It that has a strong reputation Globally, caters to private client needs with a world-class range of investment solutions and products across all asset classes. They also have a big balance sheet and are able to offer mortgages and credit at a competitive rate.
- AUM of > CHF 300Bln
- Top structured lending & Private Equity Services.
- Strong Real Estate and M&A platform.
- Multi booking platform.
- Top 3 compensation package offering in the market.
- A very strong investments team to help assist
- Flat structure - less politics, access to senior management, with accelerated progress and decision making
The Senior Private Banker will:
- Be accountable for identifying and developing client relationships within the HNW market with a focus on LATAM clients.
- Act as trusted advisor to U/HNW clients providing bespoke wealth management services.
- Lead new client acquisition and retention through strong investments, banking, wealth management and wealth advisory services.
- Leverage the specialists in local and global teams in order to provide expertise to service sophisticated clients.
- Typical clients have a net worth of CHF 1Mln and above.
Key Qualifications / Experience:
- 7+ years' worth experience in Private Banking.
- Experience in managing a client portfolio of at least CHF 100Mln with the ability to generate strong revenues.
- Worked with LATAM clients.
- A transferable book of HNW/UHNW clients.
- Previously worked for a Private Bank, Family Office or investment firm
- Open to relocation to Geneva
Please contact +44 20 3879 0783 or send your CV for more information.