For one of our clients, a private bank, we are currently looking for a Management Information System Analyst and Controller. You will be part of the dynamic MIS (Management Information System) team within Planning and Controlling Department in response to the high demand for quality MI data during system migration process.
- Support MIS team in day-to-day delivery of MIS data and reports to key stakeholders;
- Trouble-shoot issues related to data structure, data quality and reporting during migration project;
- Perform data testing and provide user training upon requests;
- Participate in the project of data alignment and standardization;
- With the support of Head of MIS, identify and evaluate potential risks and exceptions related to system upgrade and migration;
- Develop strong relationship with IT and other key stakeholders to build functional reporting and data control framework;
- Maintain efficient interfaces between MI System, Banking System, Accounting and Financial Reporting System
- Have professional experiences in the financial services industry;
- Microsoft tools, including Excel and PowerPoint, and also possess advanced computer
skills (SQL, VBA, SAS is a plus) for extraction, manipulation and analysis of large and complex data-sets;
- Problem-solving skills: curious individual with analytical abilities to examine the current processes and come up with creative and practical ways of solving them; Proactive attitude and willingness to take on new knowledge and skills;
- “Fast learner” and ability to work under pressure / adapt to unforeseen work demands with a commitment to deadlines and deliverables;
- Good communication skills to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders at all levels;
- Holder of business school or IT degree (HEC or equivalent);
- Fluent in English, French or Italian a plus;
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your understanding.