For one of our client, an international Private Bank based in Geneva, we are looking for a Middle Office Position responsibilities:
As a part of the Middle-Office team, you will support the responsible for all securities' activity of the bank and be the privileged point of contact for all securities operational issues.
- Handle and control of securities operations
- Place, book and monitor trades on the funds (mutual & alternative funds)
- Instruct and monitor the corporate actions on non-listed securities.
- Calculate, adjust and verify the accuracy of the securities valuations.
- Accounting of capital calls and distributions of private equity products and reconciliation of the remaining commitments.
- Reconciliations of securities positions.
- Liaising with counterparties and custodians.
- Timely resolution of any queries related to securities.
- Create and provide reports on securities activities to the management.
- Acting as a privileged point of contact for the Front Office on any operational issues.
- Extract operations from the bank system and crosscheck details to verify accuracy.
- At least 5 years' experience in a securities or funds back-Office
- Strong interest for reconciliation, numbers and an eye for the details
- Good excel skills and of common IT applications
- Excellent organisational skills and capacity to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- French mother tongue and very good knowledge in English
- Swiss resident