Petrochemical / Polymer Trader, Geneva
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading house seeking a petrochemical / polymer trader in their Geneva office. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for the day to day trading activity across Europe
- Physical trading of petrochemical products (including propylene, ethylene, C4, glycols, benzene, xylene, styrene, methanol etc.) or Polymers (PE, PP, PVC) into/out of Europe
- Engage in up to date market analysis, information and risk reporting to ensure risk exposure is managed at all times
- Work closely with the chartering and operations team to ensure smooth and timely logistics in relation to daily physical trades
- Reports into the European Director
- Minimum 5 years' experience in trading of polymers or petrochemicals
- Strong understanding of the global petrochemical and/or polymer space
- Knowledge of analysis, market risk and risk management
- Excellent track record in developing business and relationships with producers, suppliers and purchasers across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Located in Geneva or happy to work from a home office elsewhere in Europe
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.