Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with an International Independent Asset Manager who are looking to develop their team in Switzerland by onboarding a Senior Private Banker in either Geneva or Zurich. With minimal market segmentation they are able to work with a wide range of international markets and are currently making a push to develop their European coverage. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of HNW / UHNW clients across your core market focuses
- Meet with and advise clients in order to create bespoke investment and financial solutions
- Travelling when necessary to meet clients and/or prospect new relationships
- Work closely with members of the compliance, investment advisory and sales teams to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Role reports into Head of Middle East
- Entrepreneurial profile with at least 7 years' experience in a front office or client facing position within the Private Banking or Wealth Management industry
- A track record in client acquisition and business development, particularly in an international environment
- Strong knowledge of investment solutions across all asset classes and products (fixed income, equities, bonds, funds, etc.)
- Fluent in French or German (location dependent) plus English, any other languages would be advantageous.
- Role based in Zurich or Geneva (relocation is possible)
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.