Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working closely with an established European Private Banking Group who have several Wealth Management offices across Switzerland and Europe. They are looking to expand their team of ‘hunter’ Private bankers in Geneva who have an established portfolio of UHNW clients from Russia.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Build your own portfolio through a variety of business development techniques.
- Utilize your current network, client base and acquisition experience to generate ‘NTB’ clients, which you will in turn be directly rewarded through the competitive performance-based bonus structure.
- Make your clients confident and excited to join a flexible EAM platform who have the benefit of being attached to an international Private Banking group.
- Coordinate with the internal investment and compliance teams and keep up with market moves and regulations to offer insightful advice.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of client goals and risk tolerance to ensure that financial strategies are appropriate.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Hunter profile with at least 5 years’ experience within the Private Banking or Wealth Management industry.
- Established book of transferable business
- High levels of communication and experience in onboarding and acquiring new clients.
- Fluent in English and your client’s local language. French in addition is a bonus.
- Located in Switzerland or has over 5 years working or previous experience in Switzerland.
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.