Private Banker - Israeli Market
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a family owed European Private Bank who are looking to grow their Israeli team by onboarding a 'hunter' private banker / banking team who have a portfolio of Israeli clients (on/off shore Switzerland) and a track record in business development. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Manage and expand a book of U/HNW Israeli clients with whom you have worked with for 5+ years and hunted yourself, or with whom you have strong and trusting relationships with.
- Strive to grow your client portfolio through internal events, networking, and existing client referrals. Offering a high-end and insightful client service to meet their investment needs.
- Work alongside internal product and compliance teams with the aim of onboarding new to bank (NTB) clients and achieving net new money (NNM) targets of CHF 30 MM+ per year.
- Strive to think of new and innovative ways to improve banking services / acquisition methods.
- Role reports to Head of Private Banking
- Hunter profile with at least 5-10 years' experience in a front office/sales position within a private banking environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and coordinate with various departments
- Track record in business development and sales
- Ability to speak Hebrew is a bonus
- Located in Geneva or Zurich, Switzerland
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.