Private Banker (GCC markets)
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a private bank in Geneva looking for a Private Banker for their Middle East desk. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for managing private client portfolio focused on the GCC markets (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, UAE)
- Developing and managing relationships in the region with Arab locals (ultra and high net worth individuals)
- Work closely with clients in advising on asset management, wealth planning and structuring
- Travelling when necessary to meet clients and/or prospect new relationships
- Role reports into Head of Middle East
- 5+ years' experience as a Relationship Manager in a private bank or wealth management firm
- Strong relationships with U/HNW individuals and families in the Middle East and GCC region
- Demonstrable track record of client management, acquisition and retention
- Excellent knowledge of investment solutions across all asset classes and products (fixed income, equities, bonds, commodities)
- Located in Geneva, Switzerland (Should have Swiss residency or permit)
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.